How do I get started with Aider + Shopify?
- In the Aider app, Navigate to the Apps screen at the bottom and go to the Available apps tab. Scroll down until you see the Shopify app then tap on the Connect button.
- You will then see a popup with the following message: "Please enter the address for your Shopify store below."
- In the input box enter the address of the Shopify store you want to connect to (eg. myshop.myshopify.com) then tap on the "Take me to Shopify" button.
- You will then be redirected to Shopify and asked to complete the OAuth flow and allow Aider access to Shopify.
- Once Aider has been allowed access and the connection journey is complete, you will be redirected back to the Aider app.
- It will take a few minutes for Aider to gather the initial data required from Shopify and you will be notified in the app once this is done.
- As soon as you get the message that the data is ready, you should then be able to ask Aider questions about your data.
How do I disconnect from Shopify?
You can disconnect using either your Shopify admin console or in Aider. In Shopify admin, go to Apps and look for Aider in the list of installed apps then click the remove button for Aider. In Aider, go to Business Apps, Shopify and select Disconnect.
How frequently is the data synced between Shopify and Aider?
Every time an order is created or updated in Shopify, the details are automatically pushed to Aider allowing near real-time updates. A full sync of the previous day's data is also done daily to ensure data is complete and accurate.
How can Aider answer new questions?
Aider can learn very quickly based on your feedback and suggestions. Provide feedback by voting on the messages with either a thumbs up or thumbs down. You can also provide additional feedback through the messaging platform. Lastly, you can reach out to the Aider team from the Help option in the More menu at anytime.
Where do I see more details about my data at Shopify?
Aider will provide you with the most relevant insights and executable actions. For more details, Aider will display options that refer you to different Shopify reports to get more granular details.