Stuck and not sure what to ask Aider? Follow these instructions to find out how to find the conversation starters. You can also ask Aider about your business data using text or voice input.
Conversation starters are questions frequently used by other users. They are a great way to get to know Aider and its capabilities. There are two ways of accessing them, both of which are explained in the video and the text instructions below.
To access the conversation starters from the home screen,
- Open Aider home screen,
- Select the yellow arrow pointing up,
- Swipe to find the app you would like to view the conversation starters for, and
- Select any of the ‘conversation starters’ from the display between the apps and the conversation screen.
Moreover, you can access an overview of all the conversation starters for each app by following these steps:
- Select the Apps tab in the menu on the home screen,
- Navigate to the Connected apps,
- Scroll to find the app you would like to view the conversation starters for, and
- Select the question you would like to ask. This will take you back to the home screen and Aider will answer your question.
Furthermore, you can ask Aider questions using a text input or the voice-to-text option.