Updated: 6 April 2023
When it comes to the future of compliance data, it's all about keeping the data accurate and as real-time as possible. Real-time means better governance, better client management and better workflow in the firm. And ultimately, better advisory.
Panel discussion with...
- Shaunie Huzzey, FCCA and Associate Director at Mazars Australia
- Stuart Wilkinson, CEO of RightWay Ltd
- Hosted by Brendan Roberts, founder and CEO of Aider
- Their experiences educating clients about the value of accurate and timely data.
- How to streamline data integrity processes to scale financial advisory for small and medium size businesses.