This article will explain how to add a client’s Xero business in the Advisory Intelligence Portal.
Adding a client in the Advisory Intelligence Portal will allow you to access their Xero data and use the Portal’s features. Follow the steps below to add a client:
- Head over to the ‘My Clients’ panel on the left and select the ‘Add Client’ button:
- This will take you to a secure Xero login page into which you must enter your access credentials.
You may need to verify the login via your email due to Xero’s two factor authentication.
- Once you have logged in, you can select which organisation/client’s practice you would like to connect. Then proceed to grant Aider access to the selected organisation.
The next step is to invite users to their organisation. By inviting a user, your client will receive an invite to download Aider and use it to connect other apps as well as get insights into the data they have connected. Furthermore, it will allow you to send them information about their data. The more apps your client connects, the more you will access to the Ask & Train Aider section.
- There will be a pop up prompting you to invite the users tied to the organisation you have connected.
- You can select which ones you would like to invite and edit their contact information.
- Once you pressed the button to invite the selected users, an invitation email will be sent to them. You will receive a copy of it.
If the user does not accept the invitation, they will receive a reminder after a couple of days. If they have not actioned the invitation within a week, we will let you know.
You can view the status of each invitation by selecting the ‘Invite User’ button in the selected client’s panel.
This will show you which invites are pending, accepted and which users were suggested based on the Xero records but have not been invited yet. Pending invites can be re-invited.