Scheduling favourites are a great way to get the vital information that you use on a day to day basis sent to you automatically, without any effort. It is easy and quick to set up!
Keep in mind:
When scheduling a favourite, you are presented with three options: to get the information sent to you daily either at 8 am, noon or 5 pm.
We are working on a new feature that allows you schedule a favourite for any day and any time.
To add a favourite
In the Aider home screen ask a question that you would like to add to your favourites list. Then,
- Hit the three dots under the answer,
- Select the Add to Favourites option in the blue pop up, and
- Choose when you would like to receive the notification.
To remove a favourite
- Select the Favourites tab (the 💙 at bottom of home screen),
- Select the time you scheduled your ‘favourite’ for at the top of the screen,
- Find the favourite you would like to remove in the list, and
- Select the three dots (...) underneath the message, and
- Choose Delete in the blue pop up.
- Confirm that you would like to Remove Scheduled Message.